STATS: JUNE 14 THROUGH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2

Runs: 93
Miles run: 526.2
Longest Run Ever: the New York City Marathon -- all 26.2 miles of it!
Bikes: 18
Miles biked: 284

Time since the start: 2008-11-2 10:00:00 GMT-05:00

Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 106: Mad money

No running today -- and such heavy rain today, and predicted for tomorrow, that it looks like the 20-miler may get postponed.

But today I reached my fundraising goal for the Central Park Conservancy. (Special shout-out to Gary Ritter for bringing me right up to the final line.) This means the only remaining barrier to my finishing the 2008 New York City Marathon is my own body.

THANK YOU to all my contributors, who (presumably) have been foolish enough to believe in me. I'll do my best not to let you down.

For now, I think I'll eat a few more cookies... and then go to sleep.

No comments: