STATS: JUNE 14 THROUGH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2

Runs: 93
Miles run: 526.2
Longest Run Ever: the New York City Marathon -- all 26.2 miles of it!
Bikes: 18
Miles biked: 284

Time since the start: 2008-11-2 10:00:00 GMT-05:00

Friday, October 3, 2008

Day 113: 30 days

Five more pre-dawn treadmill miles at the Austin hotel. No super-duper-extra leg room on the flight back home -- just the regular amount -- which means my legs are in fact a little stiff as I write this, but I'll live. It might have been nice if the escalator had been working on the way up from the Davis Square T station, but I'm used to hauling all my stuff up multiple flights of stairs, aren't I? Aren't you? I asked Julie -- she boarded my Red Line train at Downtown Crossing and we sat together for the rest of the ride to Davis. She just looked at me like I'm nuts. But it's SHE who's nuts. Plus, her husband, Erik(-2). And her brother, Eric(-4). Actually, I don't know how her brother spells his name.

(Erich(-3) is Michelle's husband. Michelle, how's the umlaut working out?)

Lots of work ahead for Ike recovery. On the JetBlue flight, at least I had Judge Judy to crack me up.

Bonus: Going through the week's worth of mail waiting for me at home, I discovered the 2008 New York City Marathon Official Handbook. Sleepy... so sleepy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The umlaut is awesome. Thanks for asking.