STATS: JUNE 14 THROUGH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2

Runs: 93
Miles run: 526.2
Longest Run Ever: the New York City Marathon -- all 26.2 miles of it!
Bikes: 18
Miles biked: 284

Time since the start: 2008-11-2 10:00:00 GMT-05:00

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 4: All in the timing

No, I'm not referring to the plays by David Ives... just the general notion that, as location is everything in real estate, so timing is everything in running. Today, for instance, I managed my four miles between thunderstorms. How? Who knows. In the near future I'll probably get inundated.

During the bike trip I ran twice at dusk, but generally I prefer to run during daylight. I don't mind running first thing in the morning; if it's a short run, I can breakfast on returning. I like to take advantage of good weather, or a favorable forecast. We'll see how far this approach takes me. (26.2 miles, I hope.)

2 comments:

JoshS said...

Sure thing. Ding.

JoshS said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw6viZnGqjc