STATS: JUNE 14 THROUGH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2

Runs: 93
Miles run: 526.2
Longest Run Ever: the New York City Marathon -- all 26.2 miles of it!
Bikes: 18
Miles biked: 284

Time since the start: 2008-11-2 10:00:00 GMT-05:00

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 32: All-Star (appetite)

I'm watching them introduce everyone at the All-Star Game, a process that has so far taken 14 hours and looks as though it will go on for at least another 14.

I'm not an All-Star. In fact, today was a rest day for me, since I ran yesterday. Good planning! I am beginning to notice what had previously been described to me as a "slight increase in appetite" -- I repeatedly raided the concierge lounge at the hotel this evening and have basically been devouring everything in sight. Only because I am now covered in crumbs and unfit to go out in public have I not ventured forth to search for a milkshake. (Ahh... milkshake.)

Boos for Terry Francona. How unsportsmanlike.

No comments: