STATS: JUNE 14 THROUGH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2

Runs: 93
Miles run: 526.2
Longest Run Ever: the New York City Marathon -- all 26.2 miles of it!
Bikes: 18
Miles biked: 284

Time since the start: 2008-11-2 10:00:00 GMT-05:00

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 33: Rock star

Saw my brother play a show in Boston this evening... always good to spend some time with him.

Pretty busy day: early meeting at DOT HQ, then across the river to see the Forest Service in Rosslyn, then over to National Airport for the shuttle back to Boston. On the phone all day, and then Jordan showed up at my house wanting to do laundry and get dinner... then the show! Fortunately, today wasn't a running day. I thought I might bike, to take advantage of the favorable Boston summer, but there wasn't time, and SOME people seem to be worried that I'm overtraining... but I think this is not the case!

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Near the Reagan (DCA) airport is the fantastic Mt. Vernon trail. Next time you are in town you should run from the airport to Rosslyn, it is about 5 miles or so. Great views of the Potomac!

I am back to running today after two weeks off. Easier than I expected! Happy Trails.