STATS: JUNE 14 THROUGH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2

Runs: 93
Miles run: 526.2
Longest Run Ever: the New York City Marathon -- all 26.2 miles of it!
Bikes: 18
Miles biked: 284

Time since the start: 2008-11-2 10:00:00 GMT-05:00

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 74: Four more {years/months/miles}

Anyone watching that Democratic National Convention? I was in Denver in June, July, and this month, and somehow I missed it.

Anyway, my four, this morning, was miles, and I covered them quickly. Long sleeves for the second day in a row, since autumn is in the air. Reminds me of the wake-up announcements we used to get at summer camp; some time around mid-August, the morning dress code would change from "short and short" to "long and long." (I think we occasionally had "short and long," but I can't remember a "long and short.")

To the office!

No comments: